Monday, January 26, 2009

Snow day!

So I didn't mention the wonderful snow day that we had in Vegas in December, it was so wonderful. Kevin says we got 12 inches of snow at our house but I think the news reported less than that. We loved it. Natalie was throwing snowballs at Kevin and I and was helping to make snowmen with our neighbors. Natalie was having a wonderful time until she got too cold and then she just wanted to be bundled up. It was so great to see her playing in the snow, it was so cute. There was still a lot of snow still on the ground the next day so Kevin wanted to take some family pictures and do donuts in empty parking lots, I had a heart attack but he loved it. All in all it was a wonderful time that is fun to experience once in a while. I have lots of pictures to share. ;)

No comments: