Monday, December 29, 2008

Natalie's Birthday

Natalie turned 2 years old on December 15 and she was spoiled rotten! We had a small family party at the house the day before where she opened presents and loved the baby set (play pen, stroller, gym, swing, diaper bag and doll) that her aunt Amanda got her. I was excited for her to be excited about Princess Ariel shoes and Tutus but she was more excited about the sticker books that she got - it's the little things I guess. On her actual birthday day we had a few more presents from Kevin and I that we let her open and then we took her to Build a Bear workshop in the mall and let her stuff her own bear, she loved it! I think that she was pretty spoiled, but it was worth it since now she has plenty of toys to keep her from asking me or Kevin to entertain her all the time. I just can't believe that she is 2! The time goes by so fast! :( But we LOVE (almost) every minute of it!




No comments: